Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Easter Moments

I love spontaneous portrait sessions.....the ones where no one is expecting them but the moment's right.  Easter Sunday we were enjoying ourselves and I noticed a field of yellow mustard weed in the back pasture and the gorgeous thunder clouds.  I asked cousin Kelly if I could photograph her kids with their Easter baskets out back.

Tristan and Pressley
They are really photogenic kids but Pressley was getting a little anxious.
She held up her Easter bucket and declared to us all "I am done!"  So I told Tristan to stay put and I'd take his picture.
He would have posed for me all day.  He's such a handsome kid.  I told Kelly we should shoot a couple family shots and to go find her fiancee.  She did the next best thing....texted him to come to the field.
When the kids got bored I decided to shoot a few couples shots.

They got married the next day.............Not saying my pictures had anything to do with that...but how cool!

A few more shots from the day.............














No comments:

Post a Comment